About Me

My photo
A 20 year old Film + TV student from Middlesbrough.

Thursday 27 January 2011

Well Here's A Blast From The Past

While browsing the Internet I came across a Gazette article with me in from a couple of years back. It was about me and a few other students winning the "St. Mary's College Oscars". I won best directing and best film along with another student named Arran Garrens, for the short film "Steel Streets", a short crime thriller. It was done as part of our AS level project. The object was to create the opening three minutes of a fictional thriller. Looking back at it, I think it was quite amateurish especially compared to some of the stuff done at CCAD. The editing was basic and some of the shots were a bit pretentious, but overall it was nice getting some recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment